About KS Group of Colleges
The K.S. Group of Colleges situated at Piproli (Chirwai Naka), Gwalior Instituted at the time when there is an actual need to have quality in Education and Improvement in Education System in the state of Madhya Pradesh India. The college has its own building of around 17000 sq.ft. in total area in campus and the society is going to construct its own other college building on the land purchased for the same purpose having more than five acres of land in the city area.
The opportunities are wide open to those interested in pursuing quality education in academically oriented as well as aesthetically ambient premises. We help to develop skills knowledge & attitudes that are essential for successful living.
Our faculty is blend of academicians & experienced professional who enable students in synergizing with the corporate world. The experienced scholar-teachers & the faculty of colleges are also encouraged & assisted to merge & grow in their respective academic spheres along with much needed inter-disciplinary dimensions.
The institute provides insight and knowledge to improve students personality. We already provide courses, that are continuously improving and focused on new ideas and skills to improve Education to the students in concern courses up to higher secondary level which are recognized by the Govt. of M.P. and concerned University Medical Council and other Dept. of the Govt. of M.P. Bhopal. We providing the conceptual knowledge through highly qualified and experienced staff, rich and updated library and practical knowledge in well equipped and furnished laboratories.
The college is located in Gwalior at Agra - Bombay route with the campus situated at the heart of the Gwalior City in a peaceful atmosphere for learning and assimilation. It is connected by rail, road & air. It takes around 4 hours to reach Gwalior by train from Delhi. The railway station and bus stand are 7 km & J.A. Hospital is just 5 Kms away from the campus.
Knowledge must continuously be renewed by ceaseless effort. If is not to be lost. It resembles a statue of marble wihich stand in desert and is continuously threatened with burial by the shifting sand. The hands of service must ever be at work, in order that the marble continue to lastingly shine in the sun. To these serving hands mine shall also belong.
To create a world that works for everyone with no one and nothing left out, bringing about a transformation in the quality education.
Aims & Objectives
The general Aims of the College of Education is to prepare the students to assume responsible in preventive, promotive and curative care of the learner or working teachers by which they can be act as a well qualified and trained teacher to teach the students. They are prepared to assume first level positions in all areas of study and are expected to participate in teaching and managerial function as well. The specific objective are as follow :-
- To meet the acute shortage of qualified teaching personnel in the state of M.P. as well as country in general.
- To promote and strengthen the Teacher's skills for better competence in teaching profession in general.
- To produce Better Teachers for Administration and Education in the Schools as well as Offices for better implementation of the National Education Programme.
- To provide qualified teachers to the country to cope with advancement in Educational and management field.
- To enable them to get Job Opportunities at economically better positions in this age.
- Working together we help to achieve increased confidence and capability in the students of the college.
- To train students to improve creativity and technical skills.
- To provide combination of Practical Learning in Schools and Laboratories with class room teaching.
- To train the Learner's/Students to control the students of their class with lovely process by which they can have a good command over their students. while they would be studying in their classes.