It is functional yet aesthetic, appropriately furnished harmonizing comforts while conforming to academic requirements. Adequate space for vehicle parking has been provided. It is equipped with state-of art IT facilities, powered by server- based local network; high speed and secure internet connection.
- Conference Room
- Computer Centre
- Electronic infrastructure equipped with audio-visual teaching aids, Rapid Prototyping Lab, Computer Labs, projectors, LCD projectors in each classroom integrated with campus wide network.
As a library is the center of an academic life, KS Group of Collegess provides a range of services to support and enhance studentsí knowledge. Subject specialist librarians and other trained staff provide the information to the studentsí thus helping them to make the most of the available resources. Large collection of books volume, national and international research publications, news paper, online data bases Access to other academic libraries in the city.
The college has four computer labs, each with a capacity to accommodate 50 students. The networked systems are configured to allow individual internet access from all the computers. Students have extensive and free access to the internet for surfing as well as email. All the labs have extended working hours enabling students to work late hours.
B.Sc. Nursing subjects are mainly based on practical covered under syllabus and its performance in Hospitals and Laboratories. In view of this, the institute has provided all the required no, of laboratories equipped with modern equipment's and instruments for various subjects of Nursing Courses. These laboratories are designed in such a manner that it provides better working environment and safety. The laboratories provide all the essential apparatus to make student acquainted. The laboratories are developed as per norms of Indian Nursing Council New Delhi and Medical Education Deptt. of M.P. Govt. There are following laboratories available in the college:
- Anatomy and Physiology Lab
- Maternal & Child Health Lab
- Nutrition Lab
- Fundamental of Nursing Lab
- Pre-clinical Science Lab
- Community Health Lab
- Computer Lab
- Audio-Visual Room
Student Hostel Facilities
- The hostel is 10 minutes walk from the college
- There are 3 separate boys & girls hostel which is guarded by 24/7 security
- Both the boys & girls hostel have separate wardens as well
- The hostel rooms are on a twin sharing basis
- Food: A combination of veg & non-veg cuisine is served. North Indian & South Indian food is served on alternate days
- The hostel rooms are Wi-Fi connected